Sgep-300 continuous flue gas emission monitoring system is a flue gas online monitoring system independently developed by our company in order to meet the requirements of relevant national atmospheric emission standards and in combination with the actual situation of domestic sites (low temperature, high humidity, high corrosion).
Mainly applied to particles in flue gas, SO2, NOx pollutants such as dynamic continuous monitoring, monitoring of oxygen at the same time, other parameters such as temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, through data collection and processing system for generating charts, the monitoring data in accordance with the HJ212 national standard communication protocol, far to the environmental protection departments at various levels, so as to realize the remote monitoring of flue gas emission process.
1. All parts in contact with flue gas are made of heat-resistant and corrosion-resistant special stainless steel, ptfe and other materials
2. Direct sampling and high-temperature heat tracing transmission are adopted to avoid the condensation of smoke and make the measurement more representative
3. Special pretreatment system
Efficient dehydration condenser, export of Td 5 ℃ or less and HJ76 standard
SO2 is missing metrics
Add acid to compensate SO2 loss
4. Real-time dew point alarm avoids analysis deviation caused by moisture condensation and corrosion of analysis system
5. The extraction type laser forward scattering method is adopted for the measurement of particulate matter in the environment with high humidity and low concentration
6, with automatic zero calibration function
7, double range automatic switching function
8. Multi-channel analog input/output function
9. Simple operation, quick setting, convenient operation, less maintenance work and lower cost